Australia Wide Office Staffing provides the following services:
- Temporary support staff – ideal for meeting short-term needs during peak loads, special projects and staff shortages. The staff are employed by our company and we take care of all the administrative burden of the employment relationship eg payroll, WorkCover, superannuation. We simply send you an invoice weekly for the hours which the temp staff worked. Before placement, all candidates undergo a thorough interview process, customised skills testing, and are comprehensively reference checked.
- Recruitment of permanent office support staff – You might say our selection criteria is tough. But we believe it gives us the assurance we need to ensure we find the most capable candidates. Our rigorous process involves the following:
- An initial kick-off meeting to get a feel for your business and your recruitment needs.
- Identifying a list of suitable candidates, with the required skill set for the role, through our extensive candidate network and targeted advertising channels.
- Comprehensive candidate interviews to ensure they meet your selection criteria.
- Recommending a shortlist, forwarding resumes and arranging interviews that suit your schedule.
- Thorough reference checks designed to give clarity on an employee’s work performance, competencies and character.
- Offering salary advice, mediating offers, informing all candidates of the outcome and providing a follow up service.
- Office Administration
- Call Centre Outbound and Inbound
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Accounting Support
- Medical Administration
We utilise an online skills testing package which assesses candidate skills in:
- Office suite covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Data entry: numerical and alphanumeric speed/accuracy
- Accounting skills: MYOB theory
- Typing speed/accuracy
- Customer service/call centre operations
OH&S for Temp Staff
Workplace safety is our first consideration when placing temp staff with clients. Two of our directors have invested significant time in developing our workplace safety system and continue to improve our efforts in this critical business area.
We set high safety standards and will decline work that we feel places our temp employees at risk. Central to our workplace safety systems are our inductions for temp employees, site inspections carried out by our risk management consultants and procedures for temp employees to raise any concerns about workplace safety or harassment and bullying.